Never mastering it but always wanting to do it, music, has always haunted me. For your enjoyment are some of the song ideas, snippets, and lullabies throughout the years. By listening to these, you might get a sense of who I was, who I am and some of the dreams I've had.
- First - My first attempt with Reason 2.5
- Funky - Up beat but not really funky
- Goofing Around - The start of something good
- The Battle - Intro to "the Kingdom Guardians"
- B.A. Turner - Rock ballad for movie idea
- Summer of Love-My singing is not the best
Desktop Keyboard Shortcuts:→ Next track ← Previous track Space Play/pause
Tom, fill this area
I'm a very shy person honestly but most people do not see that part of me. I push myself to not be so closed off but it certainly takes a lot of energy and focus not to enter into my shell. Only the people that I know or have met will ever view this page and that is the intent of this work. If you are reading this, it means that you are someone that I have let into my inner circle or has helped push me to share something about myself. (Pointing at you Christian, Jack, Mike, Rich, Loreal....)
If you would like to contact me for any reason.